Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I'm very impress...

In the name of Allah,The most Gracious and The Most Merciful.

The time when this entry is write,I'm just checking my friend's blog and I'm very impress of her.(secret name)

She is very nice person.When at my old school,she just have to be herself to do da'wa by wearing like muslimah and be like a muslimah in many ways like...emm... talk,smile and other.

I'm very impress of her.

I mean...all I can say is..emm..maybe,she is the figure of 'muslimah solehah'...To this person, please,'thabat' in your way now...

Please Thabat in your favourite of Al-Quran

Please Thabat in your Blog writing some benefit entries

Please Thabat in your decision to gain 'redha Allah'

Please Thabat for everything that you feel it is good for your Da'wa

Because,you are one of the diamond that are appreciated by many people.

Once you broke,maybe,it is hard for you to turn back.

But if you really want to,I believe,you can do it....

Barakallahufik.....

-Love hatiafnan-

3 comments:

  1. salam,,
    em who is she??
    i think i don want know that,,
    the very important is whatever we do, not only can give benefits to ourselves, but to all the people,,
    InsyaAllah :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know who she is.

    There's not many muslimat who's engaged in blogging.

    Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. salam..

    i juz wondering who she is?
    who's the girl that impressed afnan..

    ehmm..
    maybe i know..
    hehe..

    ReplyDelete

Salam Ukhuwah

Glad to be a muslim

Can feel two biggest ni'mah

Iman and Islam

Proud to be a Muslim

I'm Muslim

You're Muslim

So,be like Muslim(-ah)

Glad to know you

Please Allah..Please

Give me Your Hidayah...