Friday, July 10, 2009

Allah..please bless me...


IN THE NAME OF ALLAH,THE MOST GRACIOUS AND THE MOST MERCIFUL

Assalmualaikum my friend..

How are u today?..I hope u r in a pink of health...

For this time post,I want to try my best writing in english.I hope,anybody that read this post will not laugh if my words are wrong.I need to work hard for english here as this language is very important.Furthermore,I will be a science teacher..(Allah..please bless me..)

As i'm writing this post,I'm very glad and thanful to Allah for a lot of his kindness to me.I'm also glad that i have been given 2 biggest thing for us as a muslim,ISLAM and IMAN.(Allah..please bless me..)

My friend,
I want u to think something.

We ,as ordinary human,in our everyday life,will make mistake.It is a fact and it is true when we heard that even Prophet Ibrahim have made a lying story through his people.(But it it for him to attract them to know Allah). (Allah..please bless me..)

My friend,even we think that we have the biggest sin in our ourself,but we are not give up to gain Allah's maghfirah,InsyaAllah it will be Barakatillah.. (Allah..please bless me..)

Are u forgot that Allah promised us in Al-quran???

"pray to me and i will give it to you"


Lastly,what ever we do,remember that Allah are always with us. (Allah..Please bless me..)

2 comments:

  1. Jgn rsau,,n3 ni satu percubaan yg baik k...bak kata org..guru yg paling baik adalah pengalaman..walaupun kita bakal jadi seorang guru satu hari nanti tapi x semesti nya kita sentiasa betul..mcm awak kata manusia biasa x kan lari dari lakukan kesalahan..jadi satu kesilapan akan menjadikan kita lebih matang dan berfikiran lebih jauh. Thanx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulation !!
    good try !!
    may Allah bless us,,
    InsyaAllah,,

    ReplyDelete

Salam Ukhuwah

Glad to be a muslim

Can feel two biggest ni'mah

Iman and Islam

Proud to be a Muslim

I'm Muslim

You're Muslim

So,be like Muslim(-ah)

Glad to know you

Please Allah..Please

Give me Your Hidayah...